Tel: 01688 400 507
Penmore House is a Large Self Catering Holiday Home that can sleep up to 10. offering modern facilities in a stone house with character, set in its own beautiful surroundings, offering a perfect escape location for Self Catering family holidays on the Isle of Mull.
This well appointed stone house simply oozes character and is set in 160 acres of private grounds in a stunning location close to the village of Dervaig. Ideal for hosting a wedding party, this is also a great base for a family holiday, with local beaches just a 10 minute walk away.
Outside there is ample parking, a BBQ and outdoor furniture, children's swings and play boat and 6 adult bicycles are provided for guests' use.
Penmore is pet friendly and non smoking.
Looking for Self Catering Holiday Cottage accommodation on the Island of Mull ?
Take a moment to explore the website and discover everything we have to offer holiday visitors to the Isle of Mull and Scotland.
Situated in a wonderful location amidst spectacular highland scenery, local beaches are 10 minute walk away offering a classic family bucket and spade holiday.
Multi-fuel log burning stove.
Adult bicycles provided for guests use.
freesat on BIG HD TV.
Open all year - low season, last minute and small party discounts sometimes available.
• Phone now 01688 400 507
Penmore House Self Catering Holiday Home can sleep up to 10 adults max, in 3 double and 2 twin bedrooms.
comprises a fully fitted kitchen, a triple aspect living room with cosy sofas, a big HD TV with Freesat, a large dining table and feature wood burning stove, 5 bedrooms including three doubles and two twins, a family bathroom on the first floor and an additional shower room on the ground floor.
The house has a full size pool table, table football and Wi-Fi.
Two cots and a high chair are also provided.
The house is spacious with large comfortable living spaces, this makes it ideal for 2 family groups with children.
"Wonderful week in this lovely, well equipped house. Good fishing, magnificent trip to Treshnish isles in great weather Thank you, Also great bikes, thank you "
"Fabulous time had by all! Well equipped house - the best we stayed in, good local seafood delivered to our door, Fantastic wildlife, see you again."
"A great week superb seafood, even if we didn't catch it ourselves + got to see golden eagle and basking shark off the rocks, Everyone loved Calgary beach, Nice house very peaceful time, thanks Jim and Pat ~ Oh also for the fresh eggs"
"What a beautiful area, great house superb location, kids loved feeding the pet lamb, hens, and collecting the eggs!
- Self Catering house Sleeps - 10 + baby in a cot (2 cots and 1 highchair supplied foc)
- 5 Bedrooms: 3 double, 2 twin.
- 1 bath-room 1st floor.
- 1 shower room + WC on ground floor.
- All Linen & towels provided.
- Big TV HD freesat, Stereo with CD
- Washing machine.
- Oven, grill, gas hob & microwave.
- Multi-fuel Log burning stove, 1 bag of coal and 1 basket of logs supplied.
- 2 Cots and 1 high chair provided.
- BBQ and outdoor furniture.
- Children's swings and play boat,
- Full size Pool table
- 160 acres of private grounds. ( iron age forts, rare day flying moths)
- Offers a good base for weddings
- Penmore to Mull Ferry terminal 35 minutes.
- Glasgow Airport to Oban 2 hours.
- 2 Golf courses within 1/2 hour drive.
- Woodland and Seashore walks.
- 6 Adult bicycles provided for guests use.
- White Sand beach's nearby (5 minutes by car), & 20 minutes walking distance.
- Sea fishing close by.
- Boat mooring available.
- Within easy day trip to Iona -
- Boat trips to Staffa and Treshnish - 35 minutes drive to boat departure.
- Castles to visit.
- Eagle hide - 5 minutes drive
- Local shop - 5 minutes drive.
- Local restaurant - 10 minute walk.
- Pub food - 5 minute drive.
- Non Smoking.