A large Isle of Mull Self Catering Holiday Home sleeping up to 10 people.
Penmore House offers modern facilities in a stone house full of character,
set in its own beautiful surroundings. Location > > >
Book direct, book with confidence > > >
your hosts have 20 years experience providing Self Catering Holiday Accommodation on the Isle of Mull.
This site is mobile friendly, booking can be fast seamless and secure, with card details and ID fully protected.
Planning a holiday on Mull, our lets run Sat to Sat, Ferry timetable information > > >
Offering the Perfect Escape Location
for Self Catering family holidays on the Isle of Mull.
This well appointed stone house simply oozes character
and is set in 160 acres of private grounds in a stunning location close to the village of Dervaig.
Ideal for family holidays, this is also a great base for family celebrations and wedding parties,
local beaches are just a 15 minute walk away.
Outside there is ample parking, a BBQ and outdoor furniture, there are children’s swings and a play boat,
furthermore, there are 6 adult bicycles provided for guests’ use.
On arrival you will be met and shown into a warm and cozy holiday home, there is a simple heating system with loads of hot water,
Penmore House Self Catering Holiday home is pet friendly and non smoking.
Penmore House guests are usually looking for the Classic bucket and spade family holiday, 2 family groups with children, an extended family group with children and grandparents, groups of retired folk looking for a location with good walking nearby, we also cater for groups looking for a venue for special occasions like birthdays, weddings and anniversaries. Penmore House is in a great location for wildlife, the owners regularly see red deer around the house, Hen Harriers and sea eagle circling above the house, otters in the bay at Croig, dolphin and basking shark further out.
Isle of Mull Self Catering Holiday Home
~ Quick Summary
– Self Catering house, Sleeps – 10 + a baby in a cot
– 5 Bedrooms: comprising 3 double and 2 twin offering a good nights sleep
– Bath-room on 1st floor
– Separate shower room + WC on ground floor
– Ensuite shower room + WC off a twin bedroom in the loft
– Non Smoking
– Heating and electric included in rental
– All bed linen & towels provided
– WI-FI included
– 1 travel cots and 1 highchair supplied
– Big HD TV freesat, Stereo with CD, blue tooth music speaker
– 6 Adult bicycles provided for guests use
– Washing machine
– Electric fan oven, grill, hob & microwave
– Multi-fuel Log burning stove, some coal and basket of logs supplied
– BBQ and outdoor furniture
– Children’s swings, slide, and play boat
– Full size Pool table
– White Sand beach’s nearby, 5 min. by car, & 20 min. walking
– 160 acres farm, sheep and lambs. (iron age forts, rare butterflies and moths)
– Woodland and Seashore walks
– Sea fishing close by
– Mooring available, bring a small boat
– Boat trips to Staffa and Treshnish – 35 minutes drive to boat departure
– Castles to visit
– Sea eagle hide – 5 min. drive
– Local shop – 5 min. drive
– Restaurant – 10 min. walk
– Pub food – 5 min. drive
– Within easy day trip to Iona
– Glasgow Airport to Oban 2 hours
– Isle of Mull Ferry terminal to Penmore House – 35 min.
– Summer, Winter Mull ferry timetables, all on one page, Click Here
– Offers a good base for Isle of Mull Self Catering holidays.
As a result of our continuing development visitors can expect, probably, the best holiday experience on the isle of Mull,
furthermore we have, maybe the very best location due to our proximity to the quieter beaches and away from traffic on the main road.