Terms of Booking.
By placing a booking and paying a deposit you are deemed to have accepted the following:
1. Penmore house sleeps 10 people maximum in 3 double bedrooms and 2 twin bedrooms – no more than 10 people except a baby in a cot.
(sorry we can not accommodate extra folk sleeping on sofas or floors)
2. To pay a non-refundable deposit to confirm the booking at time of booking.
If booking is made less than 6 weeks before the start of the booking period, the full amount is payable on booking. The owners reserve the right to refuse entry if full payment has not been received and to cancel the booking and relet the property to alternative guests if full payment is not received by 6 weeks prior to the start of the booked period.
Bookings deposits and balance payments may be made by Bank Transfer, or
Sterling cheques payable to
and sent to:
Isle of Mull
We also accept credit / debit card, payments by phone, or via the web site booking system.
(We recommend holiday cancellation insurance e.g. http://travel.schofields.ltd.uk/)
3. To notify of any cancellation in writing as soon as possible and pay any monies due. If the accommodation is relet for the booked period at the full rate, a refund will be made, subject to deduction of an administration fee. In other circumstances, partial refunds will be made available at the owner’s discretion.
4. To vacate the property by 10:00 am on the final day of let and leave the property in a clean and tidy condition with full inventory. barring minor breakages.
(e.g. a wine glass)
6. Pets welcome by prior arrangement. 2 dogs max £20/dog/week
7. No smoking in the property.
8. If you or your group cause damage or loss of any kind to the property, other guests or their property, you (as the person making the booking) will be responsible for that damage (e.g. spoiled mattresses) or loss and you shall be liable to pay to the owners on demand the amount required to make good or remedy such damage or loss.
9. To use the property solely for the purposes of self catering holiday accommodation and to accept the owner’s right to refuse entry to the property of any person considered unsuitable to take charge. The owner shall not be held responsible or liable for any accident, loss or mishap to persons or property whilst using the premises or for any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
10. To accept that should the property become unavailable or unsuitable for letting purposes subsequent to booking through any cause, the owner’s liability shall be limited to the amount of rent paid.
11. Water Supply – Penmore House enjoys a private water supply of pure spring water drawn from the hill. water is double filtered and UV treated and tested by local authority annually. The owners liability is limited to 1/7 of the total weekly rental cost for each day the house is unoccupied due to any disruption to supplies.
12. To allow the owners or their agents access to the property at all reasonable times.